Trailridge Runners 4WD Club Newsletter
P.O. Box 1716 * Longmont, CO 80502
Friday September 9th, 6:30pm to 9:00pm - Meeting,
LifeBridge Christian Church, 10345 Ute Hwy, Longmont, CO 80504. Open to all members and guests.
The church is located 1/4 mile west of US 287 (Main Street) on the north side of Hwy66. Cross street is Gay. The main entrance is in the center of the building with two flags on each side of the main doors.
|6:30pm to 6:59pm - Social Time
|7:00pm to 9:00pm - Meeting
- Statement on meeting etiquette.
- Welcome guests.
- Treasury amount and Fund amount.
- Vote in any new members.
- TRR Club Express update.
- Options for future meeting location.
- New/Other business.
- Planning for the Middle St. Vrain hike trip.
- Planning for the Buena Vista area trip.
- Planning for the Argentine Pass trip.
- Planning for the Kingston Peak trip.
- Planning for the Cumbres and Toltec railroad trip.
- Planning for the Pole Hill trip.
- Review of the Horiuchi Mystery trip to North Twin Cone.
- Review of the Rocky Mountain High trip.
- Review of the T-33 Crash Site trip.
- Review of the Pass Hoppers trip.
- Update calendar of events. Leaders to inform club on changes made to the online calendar.
- Close meeting.
|Past Meeting Minutes
- Guests were Will.
- Treasurer and Fund reports were read.
- The 2016 calendar of events is only on the new site. There is a link from the old site to the new calendar. The newsletter can also be found on the new web site in the News section. TRRTalk is on Yahoo and we have a Forum called TRRTalk on Club Express. At present both are active.
- When creating photo albums on Club Express, make sure to include the date in the title of your album for future reference when people view your photo album.
- In 2017 the Life Bridge Christian Church will be raising the cost of meetings from $15 to $40. The club needs to do research on other options or pay the increase.
- Discussed Boulder Ranger District OHV meeting. FR216.A, the spur to the top of Iron Clads, was closed and re-vegetated by the Forest Service. NORAC was not happy with this as they have this road system adopted and were not informed. Communication is still lacking with the Boulder Ranger District on what is happening on the district. We meet with them monthly.
- Planning for the Mountain High trip. August 17th, 2:00pm, meet at I-25 exit 234, the Starbucks. Stay the night in Carbondale. August 18th will be a trip into the Flat Tops area north of Glenwood Springs. August 19th will be a trip through Leadking Basin. August 20th will be Schofield Pass. August 21st will be spent in Crested Butte. August 22nd will be a trip over Pearl Pass.
- Planning for the Ladies Run to Johnny Park and Pierson Park. Lunch will be in Estes Park. Meet at Wal-Mart, north Longmont at 9:00am, August 6th.
- Planning for the Horiuchi trip to North Twin Cone on August 13th. Meet at the Loaf and Jug on Bulldogger road east of Bailey at 9:00am.
- Planning for the T-33 Crash Site trip off of Bunce School Road.
- Planning for the Middle St. Vrain hike to Sawtooth Peak. Will meet at the Coney Flats trailhead at Beaver Reservoir.
- Review of the COA4WDCI 3rd Q meeting.
- Review of the Crescent Mackinaw trip.
- Reviewed the Mile Hi Jeep Club’s 50th All-4-Fun event in Empire. It was the 50th Anniversary of All-4-Fun.
- Review of the Ladies Run to Button Rock and Johnny Park.
- Motion to close meeting by Vic Walter. Second by Tom Crosman. Meeting adjourned.
|Deadline for next Newsletter is September 26th
The TRRTalk forum is on our Club Express page. Go to TRR Main page and login. Click your member section in the upper right and then click on your profile. Select the Froum link at the bottom to set your preferences and forums you want to join.
Old List: Email TRRtalkfirstname.lastname@example.org from the email account where you wish to receive these emails. Please include your first and last name in the email so we can verify your membership status prior to approving your request to subscribe.
For questions on TRRTALK send an email to Gail Straty at WilyCoyot(at)aol.com or Brian Gilgren at bgilgren(at)yahoo.com with TRRTALK in the subject line
The following people are signed up to bring refreshments to the club meetings.
- Sep - Wally and Pat Cleaveland
- Oct - Larry and Paulette McGimsey
- Nov - Gary and Tina Bogott, Greg Beery
- Dec - Marc and Jennifer Dominguez
Vehicles for Sale
Judy Turner has the Blue 2005 Rubicon, and 2010 Jeep Commander with hemi for sale. Also, the Roll Back Trailer is for sale. Please contact Greg Beery for details and pricing (303)776-1148.
|Recent Trip Articles
©Copyright - Trailridge Runners 4WD Club Inc. - 1985-2016