Trailridge Runners 4WD Club Newsletter
Trailridge Runners 4WD Club
P.O. Box 1716 * Longmont, CO 80502
January 2018 Newsletter
Club forum, email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members
Wednesday January 10th, 6:30pm to 9:00pm - Meeting,
Moose Lodge #1548, 2200 Pratt Street, Longmont, CO 80501. Open to all members and guests.
The lodge is one street west of main, between 21st and 23rd on Pratt Street. We'll be in the north hall. Folks who arrive early will need to enter at the main entrance, take the 2nd left, off the lobby, enter the middle hall and continue north to the north hall. The front door is a key card door but there is a button for the bar tenders to open the door. Those that arrive early can prop the door open on east side of the north hall so folks can park on the east side of the building and enter through that door.
|6:00pm to 6:30pm - Social Time
|6:30pm to 9:00pm - Meeting
- Welcome guests.
- Treasury amount and Fund amount.
- Vote in any new members.
- TRR Club Express update.
- New/Other business.
- TRR Trivia.
- Update calendar of events. Leaders to inform club on changes made to the online calendar.
- TRR Trivia results.
- Close meeting.
|Past Meeting Minutes
- Welcomed guests Dave Habeger and Rick Walter.
- Treasurers report was read. Fund report was read.
- Club Express update. To send emails to all TRR members who have signed up for forums email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No additional nomination of officers. Incumbents are
- Pres – Greg Beery
- Vice – Richard Harmon
- Treas – Laddie Hanus
- Sec – Adam Mehlberg
- Delegates – Vic Walter, Larry McGimsey
- Comments for Trailridge Runners 4 Wheeler of the Year were given by members. The following people were suggested; Matt and Carol Anne, Ray and Wanda, Gary, Roger, and Vic and Debbie.
- Thank you to Debbie for coordinating the Club Christmas Party at the Moose Lodge. Possible option next year to have the Moose Lodge serve our event at about $11 per person, or stay with the pot luck style.
- Greg will have Wanda make pennants for the All-4-Fun event. Let him know if you want one.
- TRR Trivia question was asked by Greg. (see article)
- Club election kept the officers and delegates the same.
- Congratulations to Vic and Debbie our 4 Wheelers of the Year.
- Sign-up sheet was passed around to order the 2018 club wall calendar.
- Review of the Moab Utah Thanksgiving trip.
- Review of the Middle St. Vrain seasonal closure run.
- Review of the Christmas Caravan event.
- Review of the Club Christmas party.
- TRR Trivia results. See article.
- Motion to close meeting by Vic Walter and second by Debbie Trever. Meeting adjourned.
|Deadline for next Newsletter is January 26th
TRRTALK / TRR Forums
The TRR Forum is on our Club Express page. Go to TRR Main page and login. Click your member section in the upper right and then click on your profile. Select the Froum link at the bottom to set your preferences and forums you want to join.
You can also send an email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members.
Old List: Email TRRtalkfirstname.lastname@example.org from the email account where you wish to receive these emails. Please include your first and last name in the email so we can verify your membership status prior to approving your request to subscribe.
For questions on TRRTALK send an email to Gail Straty at WilyCoyot(at)aol.com or Brian Gilgren at bgilgren(at)yahoo.com with TRRTALK in the subject line
The following people are signed up to bring refreshments to the club meetings.
- Jan – Richard & Karla Harmon
- Feb – Ray & Wanda Comeau
- Mar – Marc & Jennifer Dominguez
- Apr – David Tedder
- May – Mike & Caroline Moore
- Jun – James Henneke
- Jul –
- Aug - Matt & Carol Anne Schwall
- Sep – Allen & Tammy Peterson
- Oct – Linda & Roger Briden
- Nov –
- Dec - Vic Walter & Debbie Trever
TRR Trivia – January 2018
Last month’s TRR trivia was presented by Greg B, who was in a second place tie for the most points.
1. How many military trailers does our club own?
2. Where do these trailers reside?
Answer: 1. Five
Answer: 2. Adam’s home, Gordy’s home, Greg’s home
Congratulations to Adam M and Allen P, who knew the correct answers and received two points each. Dave T also answered correctly with the number of 5 trailers for one point.
It was decided to start 2018 with a clean slate on the points tally, so everyone will begin the new year with 0 points.
And the winners are: Laddie H started strong, held his lead, and finished the year in first place with 6 points. Second place was a tie between Gordy H, Greg B, and Vic and Debbie with 4 points each.
Next month’s trivia will be brought to you by Allen P.
|Recent Trip Articles
©Copyright - Trailridge Runners 4WD Club Inc. - 1985-2017