Trailridge Runners 4WD Club Newsletter
Trailridge Runners 4WD Club
P.O. Box 1716 * Longmont, CO 80502
February 2018 Newsletter
Club forum, email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members
Wednesday February 14th, 6:30pm to 9:00pm - Meeting,
Moose Lodge #1548, 2200 Pratt Street, Longmont, CO 80501. Open to all members and guests.
The lodge is one street west of main, between 21st and 23rd on Pratt Street. We'll be in the north hall. Folks who arrive early will need to enter at the main entrance, take the 2nd left, off the lobby, enter the middle hall and continue north to the north hall. The front door is a key card door but there is a button for the bar tenders to open the door. Those that arrive early can prop the door open on east side of the north hall so folks can park on the east side of the building and enter through that door.
|6:00pm to 6:30pm - Social Time
|6:30pm to 9:00pm - Meeting
- Welcome guests.
- Treasury amount and Fund amount.
- Vote in any new members.
- TRR Club Express update.
- New/Other business.
- TRR Trivia.
- Update calendar of events. Leaders to inform club on changes made to the online calendar.
- COA4WDCI 1st Q Meeting report.
- TRR Trivia results.
- Close meeting.
|Past Meeting Minutes
- Welcomed guest Mike Zavislak.
- Treasurers report was read. Fund report was read.
- Club Express update. To send emails to all TRR members who have signed up for forums email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary is doing a trip in late January/early February to Florance, Arizona to do the Box Canyon.
- Pennant orders for All 4 Fun. Contact Greg or Wanda.
- TRR Trivia question was asked by Allen. (see article)
- The 2018 club wall calendars were handed out.
- The Rim Rocker Trail trip will be moved to early June. See the online calendar.
- Sts. John and SOB Hill trips are planned as well as Red Cone and Radical Hill. See our online calendar.
- Need to have more members post on our Facebook page.
- TRR Trivia results. See article.
- Motion to close meeting by Wanda Comeau and second by Vic Walter. Meeting adjourned.
|Deadline for next Newsletter is February 26th
TRRTALK / TRR Forums
The TRR Forum is on our Club Express page. Go to TRR Main page and login. Click your member section in the upper right and then click on your profile. Select the Froum link at the bottom to set your preferences and forums you want to join.
You can also send an email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members.
Old List: Email TRRtalkfirstname.lastname@example.org from the email account where you wish to receive these emails. Please include your first and last name in the email so we can verify your membership status prior to approving your request to subscribe.
For questions on TRRTALK send an email to Gail Straty at WilyCoyot(at)aol.com or Brian Gilgren at bgilgren(at)yahoo.com with TRRTALK in the subject line
The following people are signed up to bring refreshments to the club meetings.
- Feb – Ray & Wanda Comeau
- Mar – Marc & Jennifer Dominguez
- Apr – David Tedder
- May – Mike & Caroline Moore
- Jun – James Henneke
- Jul –
- Aug - Matt & Carol Anne Schwall
- Sep – Allen & Tammy Peterson
- Oct – Linda & Roger Briden
- Nov –
- Dec - Vic Walter & Debbie Trever
TRR Trivia – February 2018
Last month we began a new year and a new TRR trivia scoresheet, so that everyone is starting with a clean slate. The question was presented by Allen P.
1. What were the beginning and ending years that the SJ series Jeep Cherokee was manufactured?
2. What three engine options came in that model?
1. The SJ was produced from 1974 through 1983.
2. The engine options were 258, 360, and 401.
This one was another stumper, although two lucky teams knew the answer. Congratulations to Greg B and Vic and Debbie, who knew the correct answers and received two points each, which sums up the total points count for 2018 so far.
This month’s trivia will be brought to you by Greg B.
2018 Fee Free Days on Public Lands
January 15 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - National Park Service/U.S. Forest Service
February 19 - Presidents Day - U.S. Forest Service
April 21 - First Day of National Park Week - National Park Service
June 9 - National Get Outdoors Day - U.S. Forest Service
September 22 - National Public Lands Day – National Park Service/U.S. Forest Service
November 11 - Veterans Day - National Park Service, U.S. Forest Service (11th and 12th)
|Recent Trip Articles
©Copyright - Trailridge Runners 4WD Club Inc. - 1985-2018