Trailridge Runners 4WD Club
P.O. Box 1716 * Longmont, CO 80502
December 2018 Newsletter
Club forum, email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members
Wednesday December 12th, 6:30pm to 9:00pm - Meeting,
Moose Lodge #1548, 2200 Pratt Street, Longmont, CO 80501. Open to all members and guests.
The lodge is one street west of main, between 21st and 23rd on Pratt Street. We'll be in the north hall. Folks who arrive early will need to enter at the main entrance, take the 2nd left, off the lobby, enter the middle hall and continue north to the north hall. The front door is a key card door but there is a button for the bar tenders to open the door. Those that arrive early can prop the door open on east side of the north hall so folks can park on the east side of the building and enter through that door.
|6:30pm to 7:00pm - Social Time
|7:01pm to 9:00pm - Planning Meeting
- Welcome guests.
- Treasury amount and Fund amount.
- Vote in any new members.
- TRR Club Express update.
- Nomination of club officers.
- Vote in 2019 club officers.
- Look into Wordpress option for web site.
- New/Other business.
- TRR Trivia.
- Update calendar of events. Leaders to inform club on changes made to the online calendar.
- Planning for the Snow Run.
- Planning for the COA4WDCI 1st Q meeting.
- Review of the seasonal closure of Middle St. Vrain and Coney Flats.
- Review of the Moab, Utah Thanksgiving trip.
- Review of the Toys for Tots Christmas Caravan.
- Review of the TRR Christmas Party.
- TRR Trivia results.
- Close meeting.
|Past Meeting Minutes
- Welcome to our newest member Mo Ageel.
- Guests were Brian O’Conners and Kent.
- Treasurers report was read. Fund report was read.
- Club Express update. To send emails to all TRR members who have signed up for forums email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendar orders have been placed.
- Brian O’Conners, Secretary of the COA4WDCI answered questions about the Association function and membership.
- Motion by Ray Comeau, second by Gary Bogott, to remain in the COA4WDCI for one more year. Motion passed.
- Club Christmas Party decoration will be on Dec 1ST at 2pm at the Moose Lodge. Party will be at 6pm.
- Planning for Toys for Tots Christmas Caravan, will be Dec 1st and meet at the Hwy66 and I-25 Park and Ride at 9:00am.
- Planning for Moab, Utah Thanksgiving trip Nov 15-21. Register on our club calendar online. Will leave on the 15th from I-70, Exit 234 at 9:30am.
- Review of the COA4WDCI 4th Q meeting in Denver.
- Review of the West Magnolia trip.
- Review of the Middle St. Vrain snow run trip.
- TRR Trivia was postponed until December meeting.
- Motion to close meeting by Debbie Trever, second by Wanda Comeau, third by Vic Walter.
|Deadline for next Newsletter is December 26th
TRRTALK / TRR Forums
The TRR Forum is on our Club Express page. Go to TRR Main page and login. Click your member section in the upper right and then click on your profile. Select the Froum link at the bottom to set your preferences and forums you want to join.
You can also send an email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members.
Old List: Email TRRtalkfirstname.lastname@example.org from the email account where you wish to receive these emails. Please include your first and last name in the email so we can verify your membership status prior to approving your request to subscribe.
For questions on TRRTALK send an email to Gail Straty at WilyCoyot(at)aol.com or Brian Gilgren at bgilgren(at)yahoo.com with TRRTALK in the subject line
The following people are signed up to bring refreshments to the club meetings.
- Dec - Vic Walter & Debbie Trever
- Jan – Wanda and Ray Comeau
- Feb – Matt and Carol Anne
- Mar – John and Elaine
- Apr – Mike Cohan
- May – James Henneke
- Jun – Mike Moore
- Jul –
- Aug –
- Sep – Alan and Tammy Peterson
- Oct –
- Nov – Paula Kratzer
- Dec –
Club Officers – Nominations
Voting for new Club officers will be done at the December meeting. Additional nominations will be taken at the December meeting. Nominations so far are:
Pres – Gordon Howe
Vic – Richard Harmon
Treas – Matt Schwall
Sec – Adam Mehlberg
Delegates – Ray Comeau, Gary Bogott
Kingston Peak and Brainard Lake are now seasonally closed.
Caribou and Rainbow Lakes road were seasonally closed on November 13th.
The Middle St. Vrain and Coney Flats were seasonally closed on November 26th.
Note: After Labor Day in 2019, the Boulder Ranger District will be replacing the Peaceful Valley bridge just before the campground. The Middle St. Vrain and Coney Flats 4WD roads will be closed at this time also. The project should be completed by the spring of 2020.
TRR Trivia – December 2018
Trivia was postponed until December to allow more time for planning.
|Recent Trip Articles