Trailridge Runners 4WD Club Newsletter
Trailridge Runners 4WD Club
P.O. Box 1716 * Longmont, CO 80502
November 2019 Newsletter
Club forum, email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members
Wednesday November 13th, 6:00pm to 9:00pm - Meeting,
Moose Lodge #1548, 2200 Pratt Street, Longmont, CO 80501. Open to all members and guests.
The lodge is one street west of main, between 21st and 23rd on Pratt Street. We'll be in the north hall. Folks who arrive early will need to enter at the main entrance, take the 2nd left, off the lobby, enter the middle hall and continue north to the north hall. The front door is a key card door but there is a button for the bar tenders to open the door. Those that arrive early can prop the door open on east side of the north hall so folks can park on the east side of the building and enter through that door.
|6:00pm to 6:30pm - Board Meeting
- Status our progress on items.
|6:00pm to 6:30pm - Social Time and Taco Bar
|6:31pm to 9:00pm - Meeting
- Welcome guests.
- Treasury amount and Fund amount.
- Vote in any new members.
- TRR Club Express update. Added credit card payment option to our web site.
- Report on Colorado 4WD Association meeting.
- New/Other business.
- Update calendar of events. Leaders to inform club on changes made to the online calendar.
- Planning for the 35th Anniversary in 2020. Need to divide up planning into individual committees.
- Planning for the Moab, Utah Thanksgiving trip.
- Planning for the Toys for Tots caravan.
- Planning for the club Christmas party.
- Review of Picket Wire Canyon trip.
- Review of COA4WDCI 4th Q meeting.
- Planning for 2020 events.
- Close meeting.
|Past Meeting Minutes
- Welcome to our guest, Jeremy and Cindy Gibbs.
- Welcome to our new members Justin Kuntz and Amanda Grisco.
- Treasurers report was read. Fund report was read.
- To send emails to all TRR members who have signed up for forums email send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Express discussion on credit card payment options. We will add that payment option to our membership and membership renewal on the web site.
- Debbie has set up the Moose Lodge Taco Bar meal for our Planning Meeting in November. The November meeting will start at 6:00pm. Cost will be $7.
- Discussion on the Colorado Association of 4WD Clubs, and if we renew our clubs membership in the future.
- There will not be a wall calendar made for 2020. No one volunteered to take over the project this year.
- Middle St. Vrain and Coney Flats map and guide grant with COA4WDCI, forms with Forest Service. They have not reviewed or signed them yet. Money would not be available until next year.
- Planning for the TRR 35th anniversary event. Survey results from the web site will be presented at the November club meeting.
- Planning for the Picket Wire Canyon trip on October 26.
- Planning for Colorado Association of 4WD Clubs meeting October 26 in Buena Vista.
- Planning for Moab, UT Thanksgiving trip. Forum created. Register on the club calendar if you plan on attending this trip.
- Review of Caribou trip. Had six jeeps. Good fall colors. Started out foggy, but cleared out during the day.
- Review of South Dakota trip. Some of the 4WD roads were a bit difficult. Found other roads to drive.
- Review of Miller Rock project. Installed barricade at the end of FR523.1C.
- Review of Larimer Color Run to Moody Hill and Old Flowers Road.
- Motion to close meeting by Wanda C, second by Vic W.
|Deadline for next Newsletter is November 26th
TRRTALK / TRR Forums
The TRR Forum is on our Club Express page. Go to TRR Main page and login. Click your member section in the upper right and then click on your profile. Select the Froum link at the bottom to set your preferences and forums you want to join.
You can also send an email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members.
The following people are signed up to bring refreshments to the club meetings.
- Nov – Paula Kratzer
- Dec – Gary Bogott
- Jan – Justin Kuntz, Amanda Grisco
- Feb – Erin Borel, Amber Fuller
- Mar – Roger Briden, Linda Giandinoto
- Apr – Paula Kratzer
- May – Lynn & Mike Cohan
- Jun – Matt & Carol Anne Schwall
- Jul –
- Aug –
- Sep –
- Oct – Mark Grayson
- Nov – Debbie Trever, Vic Walter
- Dec –
|Recent Trip Articles
©Copyright - Trailridge Runners 4WD Club Inc. - 1985-2019