Trailridge Runners 4WD Club
P.O. Box 1716 * Longmont, CO 80502
December 2019 Newsletter
Club forum, email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members
Saturday December 14th, 5:00pm to 6:00pm - Meeting,
Moose Lodge #1548, 2200 Pratt Street, Longmont, CO 80501. Open to all members and guests.
The lodge is one street west of main, between 21st and 23rd on Pratt Street. We'll be in the north hall. Folks who arrive early will need to enter at the main entrance, take the 2nd left, off the lobby, enter the middle hall and continue north to the north hall. The front door is a key card door but there is a button for the bar tenders to open the door. Those that arrive early can prop the door open on east side of the north hall so folks can park on the east side of the building and enter through that door.
|5:00pm to 6:00pm - Meeting
- Welcome guests.
- Treasury amount.
- Vote in any new members.
- TRR Club Express update.
- Vote on staying in the Colorado 4WD Association.
- Vote for club officers, 2020.
- WAG BAG donation fund needs $160.
- New/Other business.
- Update calendar of events. Leaders to inform club on changes made to the online calendar.
- Planning for the 35th Anniversary in 2020. Need to divide up planning into individual committees.
- Review of Moab, Utah Thanksgiving trip.
- Review of Toys for Tots caravan.
- Close meeting.
|6:00pm to 8:00pm - Club Christmas Party
|Past Meeting Minutes
- Welcome to our guest, Mark Lang, Adam DiGiacomo.
- Welcome to our new members Jeremy & Cindy Gibb, Edward & Laura Dykstra, and Adam & Sarah DiGiacomo.
- Treasurers report was read. Fund report was read.
- To send emails to all TRR members who have signed up for forums email send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Express now has credit card payment option for joining and renewing memberships.
- Nominations for club Officers:
President – Gordon Howe
Vice Pres – Richard Harmon
Treasurer – Matt Schwall
Secretary – Adam Mehlberg
CO4WDA Delegates – Ray Comeau, Gary Bogott
- Discussion on the Colorado Association of 4WD Clubs, and if we renew our clubs membership in the future.
- Decorating for December 14 meeting/Christmas party will begin around 4pm at the Moose Lodge. Meeting will begin at 5pm. Party will start around 6pm.
- Middle St. Vrain and Coney Flats map and guide grant with COA4WDCI, forms with Forest Service. They have not reviewed or signed them yet. Money would not be available until next year.
- Planning for the TRR 35th anniversary event. There will be 4 committees that need to be filled. Hotel, Restaurant, Trips, Registration.
- Planning for the club Christmas Party.
- Planning for the Toys for Tots caravan.
- Planning for Moab, UT Thanksgiving trip. Forum created. Register on the club calendar if you plan on attending this trip.
- Review of the Picket Wire Canyon trip. Ended up canceled by the Forest Service due to roads being too wet.
- Started planning trips for 2020. These will be added to the club calendar online.
- Short trivia question from Gordon about future Jeeps, instead of jeeps from your grandparents time.
“What is Jeep offering for 2020 on vehicles?”
Jeep will now offer diesel engines.
- Motion to close meeting by Wanda C, second by Vic W.
|Deadline for next Newsletter is December 26th
TRRTALK / TRR Forums
The TRR Forum is on our Club Express page. Go to TRR Main page and login. Click your member section in the upper right and then click on your profile. Select the Froum link at the bottom to set your preferences and forums you want to join.
You can also send an email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members.
The following people are signed up to bring refreshments to the club meetings.
- Dec – Gary Bogott
- Jan – Justin Kuntz, Amanda Grisco
- Feb – Erin Borel, Amber Fuller
- Mar – Roger Briden, Linda Giandinoto
- Apr – Paula Kratzer
- May – Lynn & Mike Cohan
- Jun – Matt & Carol Anne Schwall
- Jul –
- Aug – Jeremy & Cindy Gibb
- Sep – James Henneke
- Oct – Mark Grayson
- Nov – Debbie Trever, Vic Walter
- Dec – Gary Bogott
|Recent Trip Articles
| See the Moab, UT pre-Thanksgiving video in the "News/Video" section of our web site.