Trailridge Runners 4WD Club Newsletter
Trailridge Runners 4WD Club
P.O. Box 1716 * Longmont, CO 80502
February 2022 Newsletter
Club forum, email to email@example.com, which will go to all TRR members
Wednesday February 9th, 7:00pm to 9:00pm - Meeting,
Moose Lodge #1548, 2200 Pratt Street, Longmont, CO 80501. Open to all members and guests.
The lodge is one street west of main, between 21st and 23rd on Pratt Street.
We'll be in the north hall. Folks who arrive early will need to enter at the main entrance, take the 2nd left, off the lobby, enter the middle hall and continue north to the north hall. The front door is a key card door but there is a button for the bar tenders to open the door. Those that arrive early can prop the door open on east side of the north hall so folks can park on the east side of the building and enter through that door.
|7:00pm to 9:00pm - Meeting
- Introduce guests.
- Welcome new members.
- Treasurers report.
- Club Express update.
- GMRS raffle III.
- Trip planning.
- New/Other business.
- Close meeting.
- Open discussion.
|Past Meeting Minutes
- Welcomed our guests Cheri Rugg, Tim Floyd, Eddie and Linda Schrader, Troy Anderson.
- Welcome to our newest members Anne Moore, Eric Lowrey, and Scott Bart.
- Treasurers report was read by Matt S. Matt also went through the budget and presented the 2022 budget. Motion to accept the budget by Mike C, second by Ray C. Motion passed.
- Fund report was read by Adam M.
- Mike M has posted a spring Utah trip to the San Rafael Swell area west of Green River, Utah in May of 2022. This will be a moderate trip exploring the area of the swell south of I-70. Go to the club calendar to find out more and register for the trip.
- A general club forum was started to begin planning for the 2022 club trips. Some trips have been added to the club calendar.
- John G proposed creating a Youtube channel for the Trailridge Runners 4WD Club. Approved by the board. John will create the channel and report back to the club. (On our web page go to News/Videos to see a list of previous posted Youtube videos.)
- Gordon H proposed a new time limit on discussing topics during a meeting. Each topic will get 15 minutes with each person getting up to 5 minutes to talk. This will move our meetings along. If a topic needs more time, those interested can continue after the meeting, or move the discussion offline, or table the issue until the next meeting.
- Motion to close meeting by Paula K, second by Gary B.
|Deadline for next Newsletter is February 26th
TRRTALK / TRR Forums
The TRR Forum is on our Club Express page. Go to TRR Main page and login. Click your member section in the upper right and then click on your profile. Select the Froum link at the bottom to set your preferences and forums you want to join.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will go to all TRR members.
GMRS Radio Raffle III
One more chance at winning a Midland MTX115 GMRS radio. Gordon will be collecting names of those who wish to enter the raffle. If your name was previously on the list, your entered to win.
Contact Gordon, email@example.com if you want to add or remove your name from the raffle.
The drawing will be at the February meeting.
Don Owens, a past member of TRR, passed away in Indiana during the last week of January 2022. Don was an avid arch hunter and rock hound, exploring many areas of Utah in his Toyota pickup.
|Recent Trip Articles
None at present.
©Copyright - Trailridge Runners 4WD Club Inc. - 1985-2022